19 January 2009

Random thoughts

I have no access to internet at home for the past 4 days and wont have access for another 4 days. It feels as if the life has come to a standstill ...I feel sad and paralysed. It's hard to imagine how dependent I have grown on using the internet and its even harder to imagine a life without it. I feel so lost that right now I would be a perfect model for the TV series Lost <>

That makes me think how did people operate when there was no internet and in fact it makes me wonder how do my parents manage without it even today. Although they seem to be doing just fine. BUT they don't know what they are missing out on me. My first pay cheque after I get a successful job is going to be spent on buying them a lap top and introduce them to this wonderland of worldwide web.

Anyway, must try and scan all my unread emails and return to blogging next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment